Fibromyalgia is a debilitating condition that disrupts the lives of 12 million Americans. It often causes intense widespread pain that restricts the normal function and movement of muscles, bones, and joints. This condition is more prominent in women, between the ages of 25-65. Many fibromyalgia victims wonder if there is any cure; or if there are any effective treatments that can reduce its painful symptoms.
There is no cure for fibromyalgia sufferers. There are effective methods for persons afflicted with fibromyalgia. Pain Management Organizations and renowned publications, like Prevention Magazine know that diet and nutrition play a decisive role in the management and alleviation of fibromyalgia symptoms and their various types of pain.
A Proven Effective Approach
The typical diet in America contains ten times the healthy requirement of Omega-6, which results in a dangerous ratio of 1:14 of Omega-3 to Omega-6. The optimum ratio should be 1:4.
Pain Stop Clinics use a trustworthy, nutritional approach to manage fibromyalgia pain. Our objectives are client-centered. We use vitamins, minerals, and recommended nutritional supplements to improve your overall health. These supplements raise the healthy components in your body, while reducing the unhealthy, excessive lipids and unbalanced ratios of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Green Tea contains anti-oxidants that successfully treat painful inflammatory disorders.
- 5-Hydroxy-trytophan is converted into serotonin, by your body. This natural compound, found in salmon, tuna, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds, and dairy products reduces chronic pain
- Vitamins B2 and B6 can reduce muscle spasms; Vitamin B12 helps protect nerve fibers and reduce the conduction of pain.
- Enzymes, such as Bromelain; pineapples contain large amounts of this anti-inflammatory substance.
Foods That Relieve Fibromyalgia Pain
- Hot Peppers ½ teaspoon powder daily
- Edamame ¼ cup daily
- Mint 1 cup of tea daily
- Turmeric 1 tablespoon daily protects against joint inflammation
- Cherries 45 block inflammation and inhibit pain enzymes.
Pain Stop Clinics help you break this destructive cycle and restore a balanced, healthy lifestyle. Healthy eating promotes physical and mental well-being. Your wellness team, at any, location will empower you with the tools to enjoy an active life despite Chronic Pain.