Elbow pain can be an annoyance to say the least. Constant pain when moving the joint can affect your daily activities and keep you from not only doing what you love but may also keep you from accomplishing needed work and tasks.
Many times elbow pain is not a sign of a serious condition, but if the elbow pain is consistent it can begin to affect your life in a negative fashion. Many clinics will want to use highly invasive procedures that can be expensive and unnecessary. If you have elbow or joint pain Pain Stop Clinics offers a number of various treatments to help reduce pain, increase mobility and, strengthen muscles around the joint. Our less invasive and more natural treatments can help our patients eliminate their elbow pain or tremendously reduce it!
Elbow Pain Treatments:
- Physical Therapy
- Trigger Point Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Massage Therapy
- Low-Dose Steroid Injections
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Pharmacological Intervention
Elbow pain can start out as a dull ache and develop into a sharp piercing pain. Many elbow pains are caused from overuse, sports injuries, jobs, and hobbies. Repetitive movement patterns from these activities create soft tissue inflammation like tendonitis. Elbow pain can also be caused in the joint from arthritis, but generally the elbow joint is much less likely to develop arthritis pain. Some of the more common causes of elbow pain are listed below.
Conditions & Causes of Elbow Pain:
- Injuries– Sprains, tears, dislocations, breaks, and fractures
- Golfer’s Elbow – Pain on the inner side of the elbow, where forearm tendons and muscles attach
- Tennis Elbow – Pain that occurs where tendons in the elbow are overworked from repetitive motions in the wrist and arm
- Osteoarthritis – Joint pain and inflammation often referred to as the “wear & tear” arthritis
- Tendonitis – Inflammation & irritation of tendons in the elbow
- Trapped Nerves – Nerves that get trapped or pinched creating nerve pain in the elbow and forearm
The Pain Stop Clinics have the treatments to help eliminate your elbow pain. Our pain management doctors will help develop a personalized treatment program tailored for your diagnosis. Contact the pain professionals at the Pain Stop Clinics today and get the pain relief you need.
Your Pain Stops Here
We are dedicated to giving you the same level of personalized, attentive care we expect for our own families. You’ll be treated with kindness, honesty and respect as we partner with you to ensure you live pain free.