Advanced Low Back Pain Treatments At Pain Stop Clinics Provide Pain Relief Without Surgery or Pain Medications
Around 80% of Americans have back pain at least once in their lives. Lower back pain is the most common form of back pain and one of the most common pains suffered by Americans.
Pain Stop Clinics provide you with expert medical doctors, chiropractors, and pain management specialists along with cutting edge technology to provide you with the highest standard of medical care. Our multidisciplinary approach works to give you the best possible treatments for your specific condition.
Pain Stop provides the following low back pain treatments:
Stretches for Low Back Pain
Lower Back Pain Symptoms
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, please contact a Pain Stop Clinic Medical Specialist today. Find a Phoenix Clinic near you.
- Muscle spasms
- Limited range of moment or difficulty moving
- Trouble walking or standing straight
- Pain around the rear
- Leg pain down towards the knee
- Sharp shooting pain
- Pain when laying down
- Swelling or redness on the back
Pain accompanied by fever or loss of bowel or bladder control, pain when coughing, and progressive weakness in the legs may indicate a pinched nerve or a more serious condition. If you are experiencing these symptoms we recommend that you contact us as soon as possible. People with diabetes may have severe lower back pain or pain radiating down the leg related to neuropathy. People with these symptoms should contact a doctor immediately to help prevent permanent nerve damage.
Lower Back Pain Causes:
Lower back pain can be caused by hundreds of potential factors. Below are some of the most common reasons for lower back pain:
- Myofascial pain – Long-lasting pain that affects the connective tissue (fascia) of muscles.
- Muscle strain – Muscles can become tight, or even gain small tears from over use and strain. This strain can become a longstanding condition if not properly cared for.
- Herniated and bulging discs – Discs which act as cushion support between the vertebrae of the spine can “slip” position or even burst causing herniation, leading to intense nerve pain.
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis – The breakdown of cartilage or cushion between cartilage. Can also cause narrowing of the space around the spinal cord.
- Degenerative Disc Disease – Natural aging and break down of the spinal discs, the discs can lose their cushioning and result in lower back pain.
- Obesity – Excess weight on the body can cause improper movement patterns, poor posture and extra stress on the lower back resulting in lower back pain.
- Sciatica– Disc herniation or traumatic impact can create pressure on the sciatic nerve, resulting in sharp and shooting pains. Many times this pain runs through the hip and down the legs.
- Improper posture/Sleeping position– can lead to pain and strain in the muscles and imbalances in the lower back.
These are just a few of the most common lower back pain conditions. If you are suffering from lower back pain contact your nearest Pain Stop Clinic today and STOP back pain.