Shoulder pain can be a problem for many patients and stems from a multitude of conditions. Pain in the shoulders can be due to many dysfunctions including rotator cuff abnormalities and inflammatory pain. Shoulder pain may also be due to muscle spasm and joint arthritis. Our pain experts understand shoulder pain at all our Pain Stop Clinic locations and we provide diagnostic testing to properly assess the cause of the pain and then provide proper treatment options for the patient. Pain Stop Clinics offers a wide variety of treatments to service your shoulder pain:
Shoulder Pain Treatment:
- Non-steroidal Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Transforaminal Epidurals
- Nerve Blocks
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Chiropractic Therapy
- Joint Injections
- Massage Therapy
- Cervical Facet Joint Injections
No matter what your shoulder pain problem the pain management experts at Pain Stop Clinics will help you reduce and eliminate your pain, help promote shoulder mobility, and increase strength. If you are suffering from shoulder pain contact Pain Stop Clinics and let us help you to regain your life.
There are a variety of different causes of shoulder pain. Most of these conditions not only inflict pain but many also limit the shoulder. Range of motion is lost, strength is lost, and flexibility is lost. Pain is just one part of the suffering process, the loss of the ability to do things you love, even simple daily tasks are the true burden among those who suffer with shoulder conditions. Below are some of the common causes of Shoulder Pain.
- Rotator Cuff Dysfunction - The rotator cuff is a very delicate and injury prone area. Muscles and tendons in the rotator cuff are generally very fragile. The smallest movements such as reaching behind the seat in a car or lifting up a weighted object the wrong way can trigger tears and stress in the area causes the patient debilitating pain.
- Brachial Plexopathy -This syndrome describes pain and weakness associated with compression of the brachial plexus, which is a large grouping of nerves extending from the neck into the arms. The brachial plexus can become injured by compression of muscles, bone, trauma, tumor, or inflammation. Movement of the neck and shoulder can worsen the pain symptoms.
- Tennis Elbow - Is a painful condition that occurs when tendons in your elbow are overworked, usually by repetitive motions of the wrist and arm.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome- (CTS) refers to a common, specific pattern of hand discomfort, numbness, or paresthesia (burning discomfort) that occurs along the palm into the fingers and wrist.
- Arthritis – Joint degeneration, inflammation and stiffness can cause shoulder pain.
- Frozen Shoulder – Stiffness and pain in your shoulder joint. Signs and symptoms typically begin gradually, but worsen over time. Your risk of developing frozen shoulder increases if you’re recovering from a medical condition or procedure that affects the mobility of your arm — such as a stroke or a mastectomy.
Again Pain Stop Clinics know how vital a healthy, well functioning shoulder is; pain is not only physical but is also felt through the emotion of not being able to preform the tasks you’re used to. If you are experiencing shoulder pain please contact Pain Stop Clinics to get proper treatment and relief.