If you sit at a computer desk all day, if you suffer from frequent upper back and neck pain, stiffness in neck or back, headaches and migraines, you may have Forward Head Posture/Forward Head Syndrome. Here, one of our Pain Stop experts Dr. Kristy Morgan of the Pain Stop Metro Clinic demonstrates the best practices for correct posture for sitting at a computer, and standing. Following these steps can help to avoid the symptoms of Forward Head Posture or help correct the problem.
Browse by Category
- Virtual Reality for Chronic Pain Works
- Healthy Spine Tips to Prevent Back and Neck Pain
- How Heavy Bags Cause Back Pain
- Opioid Alternatives for Chronic Pain
- Offering Same-Day Appointments Benefits Patients and Doctors
- Over Half of Opioid Prescriptions Given to Adults with Mood Disorders
- Depression and Chronic Pain
- Do Opioids Lead to Heroin Addiction?
- Steroid Injections for Back Pain
- Does Pilates Improve Posture?
- What is the WHO Pain Ladder?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Myths vs Facts
- How Can I Exercise With Chronic Pain?
- Changing Attitudes About Chronic Pain
- Should Massages Really Hurt?