Happy New Year! Pain Stop wants 2014 to be the healthiest and most pain-free year it can be for you, so Dr. Erin Waychoff, CEO of Pain Stop Clinics, put together this list of the top habits that will help you feel your best this year. Our list may surprise you…
happy new year
Browse by Category
- How Can I Exercise With Chronic Pain?
- Changing Attitudes About Chronic Pain
- Should Massages Really Hurt?
- Self-Care Tips from People with Chronic Pain
- 10 Steps from Patient to Person from ACPA
- Risks of Long-term Over-the-Counter Drug Use
- What is Biofeedback for Chronic Pain?
- The Relationship Between Emotional and Physical Pain
- Opioid Deaths Among Veterans Highlight Need for Better Treatments
- Opioid Overprescription Among Veterans With Chronic Pain
- The Nocebo Effect and Pain Management
- Can Placebos Relieve Pain?
- How Evolution Causes Back Pain
- Evolutionary Biologists Puzzled Over Pain
- What are trigger points?