Dr. Mike Seifried demonstrates correct form for fast and simple lower back stretches we encourage our patients to do daily. Making a daily habit of these stretches should increase mobility and decrease stiffness and pain. These stretches should take you less than 5 minutes a day! Remember to always check with your pain physician or chiropractor before starting a new workout or stretch regimen.
lower back stretches
Browse by Category
- How Can I Exercise With Chronic Pain?
- Changing Attitudes About Chronic Pain
- Should Massages Really Hurt?
- Self-Care Tips from People with Chronic Pain
- 10 Steps from Patient to Person from ACPA
- Risks of Long-term Over-the-Counter Drug Use
- What is Biofeedback for Chronic Pain?
- The Relationship Between Emotional and Physical Pain
- Opioid Deaths Among Veterans Highlight Need for Better Treatments
- Opioid Overprescription Among Veterans With Chronic Pain
- The Nocebo Effect and Pain Management
- Can Placebos Relieve Pain?
- How Evolution Causes Back Pain
- Evolutionary Biologists Puzzled Over Pain
- What are trigger points?