Following these fast and simple neck stretches every day should increase mobility and decrease stiffness and pain. These stretches should take you less than 5 minutes a day! Remember to always check with your pain physician or chiropractor before starting a new workout or stretch regimen.
simple neck stretches
Browse by Category
- Offering Same-Day Appointments Benefits Patients and Doctors
- Over Half of Opioid Prescriptions Given to Adults with Mood Disorders
- Depression and Chronic Pain
- Do Opioids Lead to Heroin Addiction?
- Steroid Injections for Back Pain
- Does Pilates Improve Posture?
- What is the WHO Pain Ladder?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Myths vs Facts
- How Can I Exercise With Chronic Pain?
- Changing Attitudes About Chronic Pain
- Should Massages Really Hurt?
- Self-Care Tips from People with Chronic Pain
- 10 Steps from Patient to Person from ACPA
- Risks of Long-term Over-the-Counter Drug Use
- What is Biofeedback for Chronic Pain?