Lower back pain
Lower back pain clinic
Where does it hurt?
pain in the lower back
Advanced low back pain treatments at Pain Stop Clinics provide pain relief without surgery or pain medications
Around 80% of Americans have back pain at least once in their lives. Lower back pain is the most common form of back pain and one of the most common pains suffered by Americans.
Lower back pain treatments:
Lower Back Pain Symptoms:
- Muscle spasms
- Limited range of moment or difficulty moving
- Trouble walking or standing straight
- Pain around the rear
- Leg pain down towards the knee
- Sharp shooting pain
- Pain when laying down
- Swelling or redness on the back
Causes of Lower Back Pain:
Lower back pain can be caused by hundreds of potential factors. Below are some of the most common reasons for lower back pain:
- Myofascial pain – Long-lasting pain that affects the connective tissue (fascia) of muscles.
- Muscle strain – Muscles can become tight, or even gain small tears from over use and strain. This strain can become a longstanding condition if not properly cared for.
- Herniated and bulging discs – Discs which act as cushion support between the vertebrae of the spine can “slip” position or even burst causing herniation, leading to intense nerve pain.
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis – The breakdown of cartilage or cushion between cartilage. Can also cause narrowing of the space around the spinal cord.
- Degenerative Disc Disease – Natural aging and break down of the spinal discs, the discs can lose their cushioning and result in lower back pain.
- Obesity – Excess weight on the body can cause improper movement patterns, poor posture and extra stress on the lower back resulting in lower back pain.
- Sciatica– Disc herniation or traumatic impact can create pressure on the sciatic nerve, resulting in sharp and shooting pains. Many times this pain runs through the hip and down the legs.
- Improper posture/Sleeping position– can lead to pain and strain in the muscles and imbalances in the lower back.
These are just a few of the most common lower back pain conditions. If you are suffering from lower back pain contact your nearest Pain Stop Clinics today and STOP back pain.
Responsible Pain Management Without Opioids
Same-day appointments available!